What is BTech in Artificial Intelligence?
BTech in Artificial Intelligence is a four-year undergraduate engineering degree program that provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to work in the field of artificial intelligence. The course covers topics such as machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and robotics.
Admission Requirements for BTech in Artificial Intelligence
The admission requirements for BTech in Artificial Intelligence vary from college to college. However, most colleges require the following:
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects.
- A good score in the JEE Main or other entrance examinations.
- Personal interview and/or written test.
Top Colleges for BTech in Artificial Intelligence in India
Some of the top colleges for BTech in Artificial Intelligence in India include:
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET)
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIITD)
- Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Scope of BTech in Artificial Intelligence
The scope of BTech in Artificial Intelligence is very promising. Artificial intelligence is a rapidly growing field with a wide range of applications. BTech graduates in Artificial Intelligence can find jobs in a variety of industries, such as:
- IT and software
- Media and entertainment
The salary for BTech graduates in Artificial Intelligence is also very good. According to a survey by the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM), the average salary for BTech graduates in Artificial Intelligence is INR 12 lakhs per year.
Career Opportunities after BTech in Artificial Intelligence
After completing a BTech in Artificial Intelligence, graduates can pursue a variety of career options, such as:
- Data scientist
- Machine learning engineer
- Natural language processing engineer
- Computer vision engineer
- Robotics engineer
- Artificial intelligence researcher
- Artificial intelligence consultant
- Artificial intelligence product manager
- Artificial intelligence entrepreneur
BTech in Artificial Intelligence is a great option for students who are interested in a career in this exciting and rapidly growing field. The course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to work in a variety of industries, and the salary prospects are also very good.