How to Download Your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Using Your Aadhaar Number
The COVID-19 vaccine certificate is an important document that proves that you have been vaccinated against the virus. It is required for travel, entry to certain places, and other purposes. You can download your vaccine certificate from the CoWIN website or app using your Aadhaar number.
- Go to the CoWIN website: https://www.cowin.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Login/Register” button.
- Click on the “Login with Aadhaar” button.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and captcha.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the “Certificate” button.
- Select the name of the person whose certificate you want to download.
- Click on the “Download Certificate” button.
- The certificate will be downloaded in PDF format.
What If I Don’t Have an Aadhaar Number?
If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you can still download your vaccine certificate by using your mobile number. Refer to the steps above on how to download your vaccine certificate using your mobile number.
Where Can I Find My Aadhaar Number?
If you have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can retrieve it by following these steps:
- Go to the UIDAI website: https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Aadhaar Services” tab.
- Click on the “Retrieve Lost / Forgotten Enrolment ID / Password” link.
- Enter your registered mobile number and captcha.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Aadhaar number will be sent to your registered mobile number.
H2 Headline: What If I Have Problems Downloading My Certificate?
If you have problems downloading your certificate, you can try the following:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the CoWIN website or app.
- Check your internet connection.
- Try refreshing the page.
- Try logging out and logging back in.
- If you are still having problems, you can contact the CoWIN helpline at 1800-112-745.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Here are some additional tips for downloading your CoWIN vaccine certificate:
- Make sure that you have entered your Aadhaar number correctly.
- If you are downloading the certificate for someone else, make sure that you have their consent.
- Keep your certificate safe and secure.
- You can also store your certificate in a digital locker like DigiLocker or mGov.
I hope this helps!
Here are some other ways to download your CoWIN vaccine certificate:
Using Aarogya Setu App
The Aarogya Setu app is a government-approved app that can be used to track your vaccination status and download your certificate. To download your certificate using the Aarogya Setu app, follow these steps:
- Open the Aarogya Setu app.
- Tap on the “Vaccine Certificate” tab.
- Enter your mobile number and OTP.
- Tap on the “Download Certificate” button.
Using the DigiLocker app:
DigiLocker is a digital locker service that can be used to store government documents. To download your certificate using the DigiLocker app, follow these steps:
- Download and install the DigiLocker app.
- Create an account and log in.
- Click on the “My Documents” tab.
- Search for the “COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate” document.
- Click on the “Download” button.