How to Download Your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Using Your Mobile Number
The COVID-19 vaccine certificate is an important document that proves that you have been vaccinated against the virus. It is required for travel, entry to certain places, and other purposes. You can download your vaccine certificate from the CoWIN website or app using your mobile number.
- Go to the CoWIN website: https://www.cowin.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Login/Register” button.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the “Get OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP that you received on your mobile number and click on the “Verify” button.
- Click on the “Certificate” button.
- Select the name of the person whose certificate you want to download.
- Click on the “Download Certificate” button.
- The certificate will be downloaded in PDF format.
Where Can I Find the OTP?
The OTP will be sent to the mobile number that you used to register for the vaccine. If you did not receive the OTP, you can try resending it by clicking on the “Resend OTP” button.
What If I Forgot My Mobile Number?
If you forgot your mobile number, you can contact the CoWIN helpline at 1800-112-745. You can also try to retrieve your mobile number by logging in to your CoWIN account using your Aadhaar number or email address.
What If I Have Problems Downloading My Certificate?
If you have problems downloading your certificate, you can try the following:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the CoWIN website or app.
- Check your internet connection.
- Try refreshing the page.
- Try logging out and logging back in.
- If you are still having problems, you can contact the CoWIN helpline at 1800-112-745.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Here are some additional tips for downloading your CoWIN vaccine certificate:
- Make sure that you have entered your mobile number correctly.
- If you are downloading the certificate for someone else, make sure that you have their consent.
- Keep your certificate safe and secure.
- You can also store your certificate in a digital locker like DigiLocker or mGov.