How to Activate NESFB Net Banking Online
NESFB Net Banking is a secure and convenient way to manage your finances online. You can use it to view your account balance, make transactions, and pay bills.
To activate NESFB Net Banking online, you will need the following:
- Your NESFB account number
- Your debit card number
- Your debit card expiry date
- Your debit card PIN
- Your mobile number
- Your email address
You can activate NESFB Net Banking online by following these steps:
- Go to the NESFB Net Banking website.
- Click on the “Activate Net Banking” tab.
- Enter your details in the required fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
You will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the required field and click on the “Submit” button.
Your NESFB Net Banking account will be activated successfully.
What is NESFB Net Banking?
NESFB Net Banking is a service offered by North East Small Finance Bank (NESFB) that allows you to access your bank account online. You can use NESFB Net Banking to view your account balance, make transactions, and pay bills.
Documents Required for NESFB Net Banking Activation
The following documents are required for NESFB Net Banking activation:
- A copy of your NESFB account statement
- A copy of your debit card
- A copy of your PAN card