Paytm is a popular digital payments app in India. It allows users to book movie tickets, pay bills, recharge their mobile phones, and more. The app also allows users to cancel movie tickets.
To cancel movie tickets on Paytm, follow these steps:
- Open the Paytm app.
- Click on the “Movies” tab.
- Find the movie ticket you want to cancel.
- Tap on the “Cancel Booking” button.
- Paytm will ask you to confirm your cancellation. Tap on “Yes” to cancel the booking.
Paytm’s cancellation policy for movie tickets varies depending on the cinema. However, in general, you can cancel your movie tickets up to 2 hours before the show time to get a full refund. If you cancel your tickets after 2 hours before the show time, you may only be eligible for a partial refund.
If you cancel your movie tickets and are eligible for a refund, the refund will be processed to your Paytm wallet within 7-10 working days.
Contacting Paytm Customer Support
If you have any problems canceling your movie tickets, you can contact Paytm customer support. You can do this by:
- Chatting with a customer representative on the Paytm app.
- Calling the Paytm customer support number.
- Sending an email to Paytm customer support.
Canceling movie tickets on Paytm is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. By following the steps above, you can easily cancel your movie tickets and get a refund if eligible.