Zomato is a food delivery platform that allows users to order food from restaurants in their area. If you have placed an order on Zomato and you need to cancel it, you can do so by following these steps:
On the Zomato App
- Open the Zomato app.
- Tap on the “Orders” icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- Find the order you want to cancel and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Cancel Order” button.
- Zomato will ask you to confirm your cancellation. Tap on “Yes” to cancel the order.
On the Zomato Website
- Go to the Zomato website.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Orders” tab.
- Find the order you want to cancel and click on it.
- Click on the “Cancel Order” button.
- Zomato will ask you to confirm your cancellation. Click on “Yes” to cancel the order.
Zomato allows you to cancel your order within 60 seconds of placing it. If you cancel your order after 60 seconds, you may not be eligible for a refund. The exact cancellation policy may vary depending on the restaurant.
If you cancel your order within 60 seconds, you will usually be eligible for a full refund. However, if you cancel your order after 60 seconds, you may only be eligible for a partial refund. The exact refund policy may vary depending on the restaurant.
Contacting Zomato Customer Support
If you have any problems canceling your order, you can contact Zomato customer support. You can do this by:
- Chatting with a customer representative on the Zomato website or app.
- Calling the Zomato customer support number.
- Sending an email to Zomato customer support.
Canceling an order on Zomato is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. By following the steps above, you can easily cancel your order and get a refund if eligible.