- You need to have an Amazon account.
- Your Smart TV must be connected to the internet.
- Your Smart TV must have the Amazon miniTV app installed.
- On your Smart TV, open the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Search for the “Amazon miniTV” app.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Start watching content.
If your Smart TV does not have the Amazon miniTV app, you can also watch it by casting it from your smartphone or tablet.
- On your smartphone or tablet, open the Amazon miniTV app.
- Find the content you want to watch.
- Tap on the cast icon.
- Select your Smart TV from the list of devices.
- The content will start playing on your Smart TV.
These are the steps on how to play Amazon miniTV on Smart TV. It is a simple process that can be done in a few minutes. With Amazon miniTV, you can watch a variety of free content on your Smart TV.