|Name||Nita Dalal Ambani|
|Age||59 (as of 2023)|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (164 cm)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lbs)|
|Children||Akash, Isha, and Anant|
|Net worth||$83.4 billion (approx.)|
|Occupation||Philanthropist, entrepreneur, former actress|
|Known for||Wife of Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries, and philanthropist|
Nita Ambani is an Indian philanthropist, entrepreneur, and former actress. She is the wife of Mukesh Ambani, the chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries, the richest man in India.
Nita Ambani was born on November 1, 1963, in Mumbai, India. She is the daughter of Ravindrabhai Dalal and Purnima Dalal. She has a younger sister, Nina.
Ambani attended Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai, where she graduated with a degree in commerce. She then went on to study interior design at the Royal Institute of British Architects in London.
After returning to India, Ambani worked as an interior designer for a few years. In 1985, she married Mukesh Ambani. The couple has three children: Akash, Isha, and Anant.
In addition to her work as a philanthropist and entrepreneur, Ambani is also the co-owner of the Mumbai Indians cricket team. She is a passionate advocate for women’s empowerment and has founded several organizations to promote education and health for girls and women.
Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Family
- Age: 59 (as of 2023)
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (164 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Husband: Mukesh Ambani
- Children: Akash, Isha, and Anant
Nita Ambani’s net worth is estimated to be $83.4 billion. She is one of the richest women in the world.
Ambani’s wealth comes from her husband’s business, Reliance Industries. She is also a shareholder in the company.
Nita Ambani is a major philanthropist. She has founded several organizations to promote education and health for girls and women.
One of her most notable initiatives is the Reliance Foundation, which provides education, health care, and other social services to millions of people in India.
The foundation also runs several schools, hospitals, and other institutions.
Nita Ambani is a active and vocal advocate for women’s empowerment. She has spoken out against gender discrimination and has called for greater opportunities for women in India.
She is also a strong supporter of education and has spoken about the importance of investing in girls’ education. In recent years, Ambani has also become involved in the fight against climate change. She has called for businesses and individuals to take action to reduce their carbon footprint.
Nita Ambani is a remarkable woman who has achieved great success in business, philanthropy, and the arts. She is a role model for women and girls around the world.
- S Somanath Wiki, Salary, Family, Age, Net Worth, Education, Biography & More
- Yuvraj Singh Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Net Worth, Current Affairs
- Kusha Kapila (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
- Athiya Shetty (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography
- Tom Cruise Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Net Worth & Affair
- Neeraj Chopra Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Networth, Current Affairs
- Priyanka Chopra Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Networth, Current Affairs
- Deepika Padukone Wiki Biography, Age, Height , Weight, Husband, Boyfriend Family, Networth, Current Affairs
- Rohit Shetty Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Family, Net Worth, Affair
- Akshay Kumar Wiki Biography, Height, Age, Wife, Family, Children
- Sameeksha Sud Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, Current Affairs