The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 7276 Medical Officers (MOs) in the Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre. The application process will start on August 18, 2023 and will close on September 19, 2023.
The OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 will fill up the following vacancies:
- General: 3250
- SC: 1276
- ST: 1200
- SEBC: 750
- PH: 240
To be eligible for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India.
- They must have passed the MBBS examination from a recognized university.
- They must have passed the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the academic year 2023.
- They must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
How to Apply
To apply for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023, candidates can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the OPSC at opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Medical Officer” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- General: Rs. 500
- SC/ST/SEBC: Rs. 250
- Starting date of online application: August 18, 2023
- Closing date of online application: September 19, 2023
- Release of admit card: October 2023
- Examination date: November 2023
The selection of candidates for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 will be done on the basis of a written examination and a viva voce examination.
The written examination will be a multiple-choice question (MCQ) test. The questions will be based on the subjects of medical science.
The viva voce examination will be conducted to assess the candidate’s communication skills and overall suitability for the post of Medical Officer.
For More Information
For more information about the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023, candidates can visit the official website of the OPSC or contact the following:
- Odisha Public Service Commission
- Plot No. 169, Old Secretariat
- Bhubaneswar – 751001
- Phone: 0674-2530155
- Email: [email protected]
What is the age limit for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023?
The age limit for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 is 32 years for general category candidates and 35 years for SC/ST/SEBC category candidates.
What are the medical standards for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023?
The candidates must be physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of a Medical Officer. They must also be free from any communicable diseases.
When will the admit card for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 be released?
The admit card for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 will be released in October 2023.
When will the written examination for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 be conducted?
The written examination for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 will be conducted in November 2023.
When will the results of the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 be announced?
The results of the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 will be announced in December 2023.