- Go to the CoWIN website: https://www.cowin.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Register/Sign in” button.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP that you received on your mobile number and click on the “Verify” button.
- Click on the “Raise an Issue” button.
- Select “Correction in my Certificate regarding Name / Age / Gender / Photo ID” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the member whose certificate you want to correct.
- Enter the correct information in the fields that you want to correct.
- Upload a copy of your photo ID as proof of the correction.
- Click on the “Submit Request” button.
What Information Can Be Changed in the CoWIN Certificate?
You can only change the following information in your CoWIN certificate:
- Date of birth
- Photo ID number
How Long Does It Take to Get a corrected CoWIN Certificate?
It usually takes 2-3 working days to get a corrected CoWIN certificate. However, it may take longer depending on the number of requests that the CoWIN system is processing.
What If I Make a Mistake When Correcting My CoWIN Certificate?
If you make a mistake when correcting your CoWIN certificate, you can submit a new request for correction. However, you will only be allowed to make one correction per certificate.
Where Can I Get Help If I Have Problems Correcting My CoWIN Certificate?
If you have problems correcting your CoWIN certificate, you can contact the CoWIN helpline at 1800-112-745. You can also submit a complaint on the CoWIN website.